Thursday 28 May 2015

28mm Naval Unit

Whilst over in Tactica this year I bought a number of Pulp Figures including two packs of the British Sailor range.

These can be sourced from Northstar in the UK

http://www.northstarfigures.com/list.php?man=186&page=1

Although the pictures shown on the website show them in 'whites' I wanted mine in blues for my VBCW games - but of course they can be used in a number of settings including pulp.




These were really easy to paint up and complemented the dozen or so Sailors I already had purchased and painted some years back.

Sadly I can't find the manufacturer of these ??




For the Naval Brigade Officer I used the Salute giveaway figure from 2014 with his dog...



So I now have around 20 rifle armed Sailor boys




And a gun crew...


Ill be adding a few other pieces to this force in due course

Until next time



3 comments:

  1. Jolly nice! Are the older sailors perhaps Copplestone? Pack AFU3 from his Darkest Africa Range?
    http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=DA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done they look great Eric.

    ReplyDelete