Tuesday 28 May 2024

Entry to Shed of the Year

 Morning All

Just wanted to share with you that I have entered the Shed into the famous Shed of the Year competition (entries close on Friday 31st May) . As part of my entry I thought I would produce a short video to accompany my entry. 



Creating the video would not have been possible without the help of Shedson. We used a free video creator called Canva and the music is AI generated using a service called Suno. It was very straightforward to make and will hopefully spur me on to producing more short videos.


I do hope this is of interest and please wish me luck when the judging begins. Not sure how the process works but if it requires voting I'll be looking for wargamers support.


All the best


Eric the Shed

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Shed....
    I will try to keep an eye out and vote for you if required...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post and excellent video.

    Willz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you win the competition, if voting is required count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the Lottery numbers come up.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! When you have more information, please inform me, and you'll definitely have my vote!

    ReplyDelete