Monday, 26 May 2014
28mm Church - part 3
If you are joining this post now and want to read from the beginning head here. Links will take you through all the posts on this topic.
Part 1 - the beginning
When I left you last I was faced with the daunting task of tiling the roof. Separate card tiles - 1cm square...and it took ages! But I think the affect looks quite good.
The whole thing was given a another black undercoat - this time with an aerosol. I then put on the first dry brush coat on the walls. With the weather nice outside I took the church outside for a couple of photos.
Later that night I drybrushed up the roof sections and put another lighter grey coat on the walls.
Early this morning I put together the windows (stain glass images on acetate) and glued these onto the building.
It still needs a couple more drybrushes and some dirt added but its nearly finished.
Part 4 can now be found here