Friday 7 February 2020

10mm Napoleonics - Time for a clear out

Over the last few days I have been taking stock of what is in the shed and ultimately what do I actually need. A couple of years back I built my 28mm Napoleonic Armies and I am very happy with them. However I also painted hundreds of 10mm Napoleonics about 10 years ago and to be frank they have only ever seen the table about a half dozen times in that period so I have decided to sell them.

It seems appropriate that I alert followers to the blog of their sale and where you can find them on ebay. Links to follow.

However to help promote the sale I thought it might be useful to post some pictures of them in action from posts gone by...












I have broken the forces into five lots - two British Armies and three French Armies. Each force is roughly the same size in terms of unit numbers etc..

The opening bids of £209 might seem a bit steep but what you are getting is over 100 bases of individually painted figures - that works out at about £2 a base for either 6 infantry, 3 cavalry or one cannon and crew. I think that that is a fair price. Of course I am throwing in free UK postage.

So if you are interested in buying these make me an offer or put in a bid. At least you now the provenance of these items

THESE FIGURES HAVE NOW BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM EBAY.




cheers


5 comments:

  1. Lovely miniatures some one will be very happy. I am also clearing out my late Renaissance pieces and ACW for the same reason

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, the mass effect of this scale is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed, shame your selling them though.

    https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

    https://www.10mm-wargaming.co.uk/

    Take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you kept them the option of grand scale naps is a bonus !!!

    ReplyDelete